Saturday, June 27, 2009

Major Announcement!!!!!!

I AM A CERTIFIED RAW FOOD CHEF!!!!!!

I've spent the weekend investing in my future!!!!

What does the future behold?

Hospitals, Schools, Catering, Doctors Offices, Families, the World through Television, Recipe Books, Travel and whatever else God puts before me!!!

I'm now a Certified Raw Food Chef at your service!!!

Taking the world by storm, turning conventional medicine upside down, introducing raw to the masses.

I thank God for this opportunity and my family for holding down the Raw fort while I'm away!!!

CALL ME TO ORDER YOUR RAW CAKES, PIES, ICE CREAM, GREEN DRINKS, SOUPS, SAUCES, DIPS, SPREADS, NUT BUTTERS, PASTA DISHES, LASAGNA, AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON, WHATEVER YOU' WOULD LIKE I CAN MAKE IT RAW, 100% HEALTHY AND TOTALLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!  CURRENTLY SERVING THE MARYLAND'S TRI-STATE AREA, NEW YORK'S TRI-STATE AREA AND MICHIGAN.

No comments: