Sunday, October 13, 2013

NUTS, NUTS, NUTS GALORE - RAW & ORGANIC FROM CALIFORNIA

DEAR RAW FOOD ENTHUSIASTS,

I'M ALWAYS ASKED WHERE I GET MY TRULY RAW ORGANIC NUTS!!!

SO, I THOUGHT I'D SHARE THE OPPORTUNITY WITH YOU ALL.

It's time again to place orders for Nuts and Seeds. I am going to have Almonds, Walnut halves, Cashew large pieces, Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds to sell.  All nuts are grown in the USA. This year I am offering case prices noted in red. Prices quoted are pick up prices and do not include postage.

Almonds are Organic, Raw and UN Pasteurized
$12.00 per lb  
Almond 25 lbs case price is $285.00 each case

Walnut halves are Organic, Raw 
 $11.95 per lb.   
Walnut 25 lbs case price is $283.75 each case

Cashew pieces are Organic, Raw 
$11.90 per lb.   
Cashew 25 lbs case price is $282.50 each case

Sunflower seeds are Organic, Raw   $7.00 per lb. 
Sunflower 25 lbs case price is $175.00 each case

Pumpkin seeds are Organic, Raw $10.50 per lb.
Pumpkin 27 lbs case price is $262.50 each case

This offer in only good until mid November 2013.  Nuts will last one to two years in refrigeration or indefinitely in the freeze.  I personally keep my nuts in glass jars in the refrigerator and enjoy them All Year Round.  So order a year's worth of nuts.  I will be able to ship mid December, but "my" window to order closed early Nov.  So, if you are interested, please ORDER NOW.

I am going to be selling on a first come, first serve (first paid) bases.  So if you are positive you wish to purchase, please let me know what quantity of each nut/seed you wish to purchase.  I can only reserve nuts/seeds for "Paid" orders as I have to pay up front to purchase the nuts/seed inventory.  Plus I have to be sure that everyone who orders is covered by the inventory I purchase.

So to keep it fair and easier for me, I will need a prepayment to reserve your nut/seed orders.


DON'T FORGET TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION AT DIVINE HEALTH.

IF YOU NEED A VITAMIX YOU CAN JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL OR GIVE ME A CALL.

No comments: