Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November 2009!

Hello Everyone,

I am working on huge things. Listen, if you are in need of a jump start to your health and wellness, your energy needs a boost, you want to feel great, look awesome, have compliments come your way everyday, you need more than The SECRET!

One hour could change your life! If I have not had an opportunity to speak with you about your health, schedule a Health History Consultation, please give me a call or send me an email. I will schedule you this week! It's free and it takes just one hour over the phone. The health history consultation is a great way to experience having your own personal health counselor.

I had a Raw Dessert Tasting at a fabulous little health store in Ramsey, NJ called Organico. The tasting went very well, I sampled Living Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding, Cheesecake, Brownies and Key Lime Pie. The customers loved them! The deserts sold in the store for a week. The Cinnamon Rolls, Key Lime Pie and Apple Cobblers all sold out! The selection also included Strawberry Shortcakes. That was fun and I will have more!

I have great classes coming up in November in Frederick, MD and also New Jersey, please check my schedule for dates and time.

Thank you for your support, lets finish this year with Raw Spirits (Raw- happy, pure, clean, energetic) and look forward to a Win, Win, 2010!!!

Chelly

PS. How did you do with Candy addictions this Halloween? None for me!

I made a Living Raw Vegan Pumpkin Pie and a Pumpkin Soup! Truly Delicious!

No comments: