Thursday, October 8, 2009

Make today your Best Day EVER!

Hello Everyone!

I've been missing in action! But, I'm working on some exciting opportunities! Major announcements coming soon.

October is known for it's "not so healthy" relationship with Candy. So, I will tell you what I make my kids without compromising their immune systems, Raw Candy!!

October is also a Month of dryness. As we get further away from the warm days of summer you may be experiencing dry skin. Please use up the lotions you have and from now on don't put anything on your skin that you can not eat! It all ends up in your body! 100% Organic and Unprocessed Coconut Oil is great for skin and hair. Hydration is key to having beautiful skin as well, drink half your weight in ounces of water daily! I drink 100 ounces of water daily and I only weigh 145 lbs. You can do it! I believe in you!!

More Recipes to come...........can you say Apple Pie, Chocolate, and Caramel

No comments: