Thursday, March 26, 2009

GRATITUDE

As I travel across the United States I have the tremendous opportunity of speaking to thousands of people.  Some of whom just walk on by, many people stop, just to compliment "God," through the voice that they hear.  To those of you who stop and enjoy the message of health and healing I wanted to extend my gratitude!

Taking every moment to be thankful for the people we meet, the opportunities we have and our simplest abilities will help to relieve stress and even provide a natural boost of energy.

I'm thankful for many things, but most of all, my belief in God, faith that I'm carrying out His purpose and plan for my life, and for forgiveness.  

Take a moment, think on what you are Thankful for and begin a new journey in your life!  

Thank you for reading my blog, ordering the Vita Mix, booking your health seminars/classes, encouraging emails, and blog comments!! 

Health is Wealth!!!  Be thankful for a body that was made to heal itself!!!

No comments: