Become a Certified Raw Chef through Alissa Cohen
Visit my website WWW.CHELLY.ORG
Contact email: email@example.com
Learn just how easy it is to maintain a raw food diet and help others!
Class Title: Level I Chef Certification
Class Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Class Investment: contact Chelly
**Both Classes Include:
1. All recipes made in class,
2. A Level I or II Certificate by email which allows you to make copies as needed on your preferred paper of choice. Email address is required, however if you do not have access to the internet I will print a Certificate for you with advanced notice.
3. Delicious raw vegan food samples that will leave you super stuffed, come to class hungry, I promise to fill you up on RAW!
4. Q&A - I live a 100% raw vegan lifestyle and have for 4 years. You will have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered about the raw vegan diet, transitioning to vegetarian/vegan, the latest headlines and how to introduce this lifestyle to friends and family.
5. Tips from a Professional Vitamix employee on how to get the most out of your Vitamix.
6. Opportunity to have your personal health questions answered with a Certified Health, Nutrition & Wellness Coach.
Level 1 Chef Certification Topics:
* What a raw and living food diet is
* How to get excited about raw
* How to make delicious raw food meals that taste just like your favorite cooked food dishes!
* How to prepare gourmet raw food meals, simply and easily
* How to shop for raw foods
* How to stock your kitchen and set up your environment
* Kitchen equipment use
A Chef will receive:
* A Certificate by email
* Can become a member of the Affiliate Program
* Can purchase a website, see mine www.rawteacher.com/chelly
* Can attend my Level II Instructor Training
If you would like to take this class please follow directions below.
LEVEL II INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION
Class Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Class Investment: contact Chelly
**Includes (see above):
Level II Instructor Certification Topics:
* Preparing elegant gourmet meals, nut milks
* Sprouting and dehydrating techniques
* Grassroots raw
* How to encourage and help people stay raw
* Dealing with daily raw food living such as environment, friends, family and traveling while raw
* People's experience while raw
* What happens emotionally and physically on Living Foods
* Cleansing and Detoxing
* How to adjust the raw food diet for personal needs
* Raw food product demonstration
* Additional components that make up a healthy raw food lifestyle
* Leading the Level I - Chef Certification Course
An Instructor will receive:
*Certificate by email
*Can become a member of the Affiliate Program
*Can purchase a website
*Can be listed on Alissa's Referral Page
*Can join Raw Teacher Talk site
*Can Teach the Level I Class
If you have already attended the Level I class and are looking to become an Instructor and learn more about the raw lifestyle this class is for you. If you would like to sign up for both classes and spend the day with me, you will be able to take Level I & Level II in the same weekend.
**Come prepared to take notes**
Class Location: PALISADES PARK, NJ 07650. Once registered you will receive location details.
**IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH PAY PAL I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION**
If you are interested in taking your Raw Journey to the next level,
Please send me:
I will send you a Payment Request from Pay Pal to complete the registration process.
Thank you and I hope to see you there!!! WWW.CHELLY.ORG