Friday, June 15, 2012

Thank you to everyone for last nights sold out event at the best Raw Vegan Cafe in Connecticut!  For coming you all receive a free consultation!  Send me an email to set up your appointment:  coachchelly4u@aol.com.

We had a blast!  The food was fantastic, my kids told me so and I had the awesome opportunity to share some great laughs!

I forgot to mention my lovely relationship with Lisa Wilson & The Raw Food Institute, share great food, learn and live the raw vegan lifestyle for 7 days while detoxing at our Urban retreat June 24-30 or September 23-29, 2012.  The big news is that the Raw Food Institute will be moving to Connecticut after September so we will be right in your area!  I am the head Chef of the Raw Food Institute and would love to train you, feed you and watch your transformation in just seven days!

Learn more about the Raw Food Institute here.

No comments: