Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let's Sync our Calendars!

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your summer! Here are a few things I'm working on:

**August Newsletter filled with great information, health tips and recipes.

Have a Question about raw foods? Just ask and your answer will be apart of the August newsletter.

**Alissa Cohen Level I & II Raw Food Certification class in September.

Interested in taking your raw food knowledge to the next level? Shoot me an email at rawchefchelly@aol.com.

**Common Market Raw Food Classes in September & October.

Call the Common Market to reserve your seat in the up coming classes, they are going to be wonderful classes, that's all I can say for now. The classes do fill up quickly!

**Holistic Health Programs made just for you.

Please say these words with me, "I Have Divine Health", you got it! Now just say it again and type it in followed by "DOT COM". Read all about me and my practice. Schedule a health consultation and speak with a professional about your health. A little bit of help can last a lifetime!

No comments: