Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Common Market, Frederick, MD Raw Food Class

Thank you for coming to the Dehydration and Sprouting Class at The Common Market. There was a ton of information to absorb, so I hope you now have a better understanding of sprouting and dehydrating.

Due to new health department regulations I was quite limited in what I could actually do before you. Usually, there is more hands on food preparation going on. I sincerely thank you for your patience while we at The Common Market make some adjustments.

There will be no October 2010 Raw Candy class this year. Due to my hectic October schedule. So, I have given you a recipe to try, it's in The Common Market Newsletter. Enjoy the recipe!

Eat more Raw, check out my sites and don't forget to take advantage of your consultation, my free gift to you for attending the class!

Raw Chef Chelly

No comments: