Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What is Oil Pulling?

Get ready for some exciting news and it's so simple, the benefits will knock your "Holy" Socks off! This is a natural remedy at it's best! For starters go purchase unrefined sunflower oil or sesame oil or both, try your best to get organic. The oil should be yellow in color, do not get toasted sesame oil, you also want to pick up some baking soda and a quality sea salt. That is a very short shopping list for such a huge investment in your health. Get ready for a load of information! Here are a few of the benefits allergies, sinus, acne, gum disease, loose teeth, sleepless nights, yellow teeth, out of control appetite, tiredness all gone! I've done it for a while now, all I can say is it's easy and worth a try. When I have my next dental appointment I will compare the results of a previous appointment. At my last appointment I was told I have deep pockets under my gums and that I needed right under my gums scrapped and antibiotic needed to be applied. Well, I've taken no medication in over 4 years now so that was out of the question. I'm hopeful that the Oil Pulling will help. All you need to do before breakfast and even water in the morning is swish, pull and chew 1 tbsp of oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes, spit in the toilet, it should be foamy white, then rinse with a mixture of warm water and 1/2 tsp of baking soda and salt, brush with baking soda and salt if you'd like gently or use regular toothpaste, then drink 2-3 glasses of water. This can be done 3 times a day or more on an empty stomach. Don't swallow the oil it's toxic. Check out http://www.earthclinic.com/ for a wealth of information on oil pulling, just click the remedies section and scroll down to the middle of the page, click on the letter "O" and then choose oil pulling and read all about it! The website is packed with natural remedies. Happy natural healing!

No comments: