Here are six health benefits of Mint Leaf:1. One of the major health benefits of mint leaves is the effect on the body's digestive system. Rich aroma, can activate the salivary glands and the digestive enzymes in our body. In western countries mint made appetizers.
Mint leaves can also be used to treat indigestion and stomach. When you are sick stomach, you can drink a cup of mint tea. Aroma Mint is also useful for treating nausea and headaches. Menthol oil derived from the leaves of Mint widely used people who often travel far to prevent nausea.
2. Mint oil is a stimulant, so it may be useful in treating depression, stress and headaches. You can use soap in the bath or aroma mint mint oil dripping into your pillow so you can breathe.
3. Mint can help you lose weight, because it stimulates the digestion of fat! You can chop the mint leaves and add them to an omelet or tea.
4. Strong mint scent also provides health benefits to the respiratory system and is used to treat a variety of respiratory disorders. It is very effective as a decongestant nose, throat, bronchi and lungs, and treating respiratory disorders such as asthma and cough.
5. Mint leaves also has the functions and benefits for oral health. Mint leaves are often used to treat oral health, because mint has antimicrobial properties. You just chew mint leaves to fight the growth of harmful bacteria in the mouth, teeth and tongue.
6. Mint is also good for skin health, so it is often used to treat acne, insect bites, and burns. In addition, the mint leaves are also used as a condiment and decorative items that are used in a variety of culinary dishes and drinks.