Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU FOR BREAKFAST?

 I start my mornings with PRAYER, then water and a few dashes of sea salt.  I drank 72 ounces of water, then eliminated via BM. (Sorry, but when your into health this is an amazing thing) then I had.........

Well, I'm all out of greens!  On this rare occasion that my refrigerator lacks chlorophyll I've decided to pull out my juicer.

I juiced carrots, pineapple and fresh ginger root.

I used an extracting juicer, my Champion.  The carrot juice foam taste like orange sherbert to me.


 I do have some green powder that I love.  It's Health Force SuperFoods Vitamineral Green Powder all organic and super potent.

I added one heaping tablespoon.  Also in the picture:  glass bowl with carrot pulp for bread or crackers later and the huge bag of carrots.


Here is the finished product.  Over the next 1.5 hours, I drank a little more than a quart of carrot, ginger, pineapple juice with green powder (it has a little bit of every superfood like chlorella, spirulina, nettles leaf, dulse, nori, dandelion, holy basil and enzymes - this is a very condensed list).   But it's amazing!

The juice was wonderful, delicious and super filling!

Drink juice:
      *on an empty stomach
                                                      *after your work out
                                                      *at least 30 minutes before a meal


No comments: