Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, New You, New Food, New Attitude, New Energy

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year! Things are a moving already this year! January is packed with classes and speaking engagements. Thank you for being such a loyal follower. I'm working on a new website, completing my raw recipe book, videos, blogs and making up new raw vegan recipes daily. Here is what I have planned to do this year.

*I am still teaching raw vegan food prep at The Common Market in Frederick, MD
*I am still coaching individual clients in achieving optimal health and wellness.
*I will continue to teach Zumba classes.
*I will continue to feed patrons of NY & NJ with raw vegan delights at Organico Grocery & Cafe in Ramsey, NJ.
*I will continue to eat 100% raw vegan to maintain my health, energy and vibrance.
*I will begin posting videos and more recipes as well.

What are you choosing to hold firm to this year? Let me know................

Happy New You!!!!

Chelly

No comments: