Thursday, April 1, 2010













HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

So, I'm on my way to Michigan, it's a 10 hour drive from New Jersey, but no Mc EE Dees (McDonalds) for me. I have put this picture up to show you how I travel. I was hungry and devoured most of the salad before I took this picture. My daughter made the salads (romaine, tomato, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and basil-add basil to your salad, pure Heaven), she also chose sun dried tomato dressing to make. I made the sunflower seed spread it's on the cucumber slice. We also have a marinated kale salad. For breakfast of course, Green Drink, 4-50 oz bottles so we all had enough. A trip is not safe without fruit for snacks so we have apples, bananas, oranges. I have been so busy I did not have time to make chips or crackers, I must pass this duty on to the kids. Enjoy the warm weather, it's Heaven sent! God is so awesome, I'm so thankful for another long road trip with my family to visit more family! Remember this weekend for all it symbolizes, God's word is truth and it will set you free! In order to know yourself you must know who made you. If you would like to know more about Jesus - I would love to share more. He is the reason I smile! May God be Glorified in Heaven and on the Earth!

No comments: